RetrofitDAB radio?

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket or MB DAB radio unit available for fitting to my W203 (2005)?

--
Cheers

Peter

Petert ha scritto:

fine. You'll need an extra aerial for the DAB service. I'd suggest to change the standard aerial (FM only) with a new, double service (FM+DAB) aerial, possibly always from Blaupunkt. And... there are 2 different socket standards to connect a DAB aerial. If yu choose a compatible one, please check carefully the pug standard being used. A last point: the DAB aerial is definitely NOT inexpensive, but critical to get a good result. You can also check http://www.blaupunkt.com/flash/index.htm Seasons' greetings! Stefano - Italy
Cordy ha scritto:

Er... pug has to be intended as PLUG! Time to buy a new keyboard... :-(
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:19:44 +0100, Cordy

Hi Stefano, thanks for yopur suggestion - I don't think that the Blaupunkt Woodstock will be suitable as it is the wromg size to fit in the hole in my dash
--
Cheers

Peter

Petert ha scritto:

to make it fit. The radio's a DIN standard, one hole. You probably have a 2 hole space. If' you're rich you might want the CD changer in the second hole, with an additional frame installed. Not very difficult, in my opinion. But expensive, oh, yes!