Retrofitting a MP3-player in E500T?

Can anyone advice me if it is possible to retrofit a MP3-player in a 2003/04 E500T, feels kind of dated to handle all those CDs. The car has command aps,
a 6-cd cd changer and harmon sound system.
Per http://lowdin.nu

http://www.densionusa.com/x/index.php makes an interface, but I can't seem to get a handle on how difficult it is to install or how much functionality you get out of it.
<William P.N. Smith> skrev i meddelandet wrote:

Apparently, it cant be fitted into a W211
Per
One of these may work for you. http://www.logjamelectronics.com/auxmb.html ====================== Per Lwdin wrote:

Per Lwdin wrote:

check http://ipod2car.com - i just bought it.. works great - even with steering wheel controls

Strangely, it doesn't list _any_ Mercedes models in it's compatability list...
William P.N. Smith wrote:

Yeah I have a Lexus... i noticed that also... sorry for the bad scoop...