Reverse camera display in COMAND

Hi, Iam in the process of installing a reverse camera in my Mercedes S500 (w220 1999 model). So far I have identified a discreet camera ( part of a package that includes a rear view mirror that also works as a
display for the camera) because of all the electronic features in the original mirror I want to keep it. I have been informed that the COMAND- system in the car has a AUX connection. Can anyone tell me how to go about to use the AUX connection to have the picture from the camera displayed on the COMAND- screen?
Best regards