revisiting 'intercooler'.

Once upon a time, I read a series of posts here pertaining to a fellow who put an intercooler on his W123. Website with photos, etc.
For some reason, it seems like the guy was in the Bay Area.
Does anybody have any information on this informtation. I'm wanting to play with my turbo diesel.
--
Signed,

Kevin L. Bray