ricambi originali

Per tutti i tipi di Mercedes Vito,Viano,Axor,Atego,Actros, Smart , classe M,classe G, e tutti i tipi di vetture Mercedes , Si vende qualsiasi tipo di
ricambio. Spedizione in tutta europa a mezzo contrassegno/ corriere espresso. Prezzi concorrenziali nella Vs richiesta immettere il numero di telaio completo delle 3 lettere ...... Vs dati completi e per fattura non dimenticatevi i dati completi della Vs ditta. cordiali saluti www.eurodiesel-service.it
snipped-for-privacy@eurodiesel-service.it.it.it.it.it wrote:

For all the types of Mercedes Vito, Viano, Axor, Atego, Actros, Smart, class M, class G, and all the types of cars Mercedes, whichever type is sold of reciprocation. Shipment in all Europe to average mark courier expressed.
Competitive prices in the demanded Vs to immettere the number of complete chassis of 3 letters Vs given complete and for invoice you do not forget the complete data about the Vs.
Not worth a lot...
Did you read what you wrote (copied and pasted)?
;-) DAS
"Hernando Correa" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net...
On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 21:41:18 -0000, "Dori A Schmetterling"

The translation is not then therefore badly! :-)
Bye Matteo (from Italy)
Lord I love those translation programs. Best giggle that I get all day. Ricambi is reciprocation huh? Useful.
Gee, and I thought McBrue was hard to understand sometimes....