Rideroom.com

Hey all,
I just wanted to make a quick post about a new site, it's www.rideroom.com. It's pretty much your basic automotive community site in the vain of
cardomain with pictures, forums, etc. with a user friendly interface and a bunch of other features. The site just launched late last week so I'm just trying to get the word out and see what people think.
If you have a few extra minutes please feel free to take a look and if you like it then definitely sign up and post your ride.
Thanks for your time and I hope to see you on rideroom.com soon :)