Right head light only works in cold weather - 1989 300E

Any one have any ideas? I still haven't solved it...

well not much choice really. It has to be a lose contact. Change in temperature makes the contact. Cold will make metal contract more than plastic. In short, 'wiggle' all the associated contacts when it's warm outside and watch for the light to come on
cheers
Try spinning the fuse, or inserting another fuse. Left and right headlights are fused separately, I believe.