Rislone & Oil Leak

I put a can of Rislone in my 380sl a few days ago, and I now have oil leaking from somewhere on my engine, yet to be determined.

I was just wondering if anyone who's used Rislone had oil leaks afterwards, perhaps because it lossens deposits on seals, or if it's just an odd coincidence.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Johnson

Never use any additive in MB engine... there is never a need for it. My suggestion is wash the engine down and see where the leak is coming from. If no visible external leak is seen, then it would be your valve guides/seals are leaking and car is burning oil.

Reply to
Tiger