rough idle 300E

Some of you may like to know for your own reference that I've finally found and fixed the above problem..... of course it was the OVP relay. It was marginally with a bad solder joint... when testing it there appeared to be no problems with it but a highish contact resistance (about 2 ohm) of the relay started to make be suspicious. I opend it up and cleaned it and saw that one of the pins into the circuit board had seperated from the solder.... On a positive note... I learned a lot about electronic engine management.

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz