Rough Idle after jump-starting 560 SEC

I had to jump-start the car, and since then it had been idling very rough. I've read that jump-starting can sometimes fry fuses and/or ECUs - does anyone know more about this, which fuse might be blown, how to locate the fuse, which electronic components might be affected?

Thanks!

Reply to
Bill Landers

There's a problematical relay that can cause strange behavior; it's called the "overvoltage protection relay" and has a fuse on its top. At a GUESS I'd first look there.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach