Rough Running S320

I changed the spark plugs with the bosch platinum +4 and then the trouble started. The plugs turned black in about five minutes and the car did not run well. I replace the three plug wires but not the ones that sit directly over the plug. Still rough. then put all original back in and still rough. Please HELP ME!!
Thanks Neal snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com
Sounds lame but are you sure that all the wires are fully seated in the connectors and on the spark plugs?
Perhaps you need to reexamine the intake air ducting between the mass air flow meter on the engine's right and the actual intake, including the tightness of the clamp between the plastic duct and the metal air intake on the engine's left side. (A long screw driver is needed to tighten that clamp.)