Running Hot

I have a 1987 W126 with 60K miles and I am a little concerned. The temperature gauge indicates about halfway between 80 and 100 which I imagine is 90. My previous experience with MBs was that the gauge never
got in that range unless sitting in traffic on a hot day. Weather has not been hot (UK) and the traffic has been moving. Am I worrying unnecessarily? Oil and Water levels are as they should be and engines runs nicely. Any advice would be welcome Thanks Jim
I have a 1987 W126 with 60K miles and I am a little concerned. The temperature gauge indicates about halfway between 80 and 100 which I imagine is 90. My previous experience with MBs was that the gauge never got in that range unless sitting in traffic on a hot day. Weather has not been hot (UK) and the traffic has been moving. Am I worrying unnecessarily? Oil and Water levels are as they should be and engines runs nicely. Any advice would be welcome Thanks Jim
thanks
regards <a href=www.gamestotal.com>free</a> <a href=http://www.stormloader.com/users/unification/ MMOG</a> <a href=http://unificationwars.1500mb.com free games</a>
90 is normal.
jimcollins123 wrote:

You might want to try cleaning out the block and radiator with a chemical decalcification product. It could be clogged with calcium deposits.