RWD C350 in snow?

How well would the 2011 C350 coupe do in the snow? I don't mean a foot, but maybe two or three inches. I would get a set of snow tires for the Winter. I remember my dad's '95 Lincoln mark VIII was fine in the snow
with a set of snow tires. I hear alot of people say how bad RWD is in lousy weather, but I don't buy it. There's this anti-RWD or maybe pro-AWD that seems to have taken over. Since the '11 and '12 C350 coupes don't have 4matic. But I think the '13 coupes do.