"S-Class AMG version offered"

S-Class AMG version offered In October, a special edition of the Mercedes E 350 sedan will be introduced to help raise funds for the research of the Women's Cancer Research Fund (WCRF). at

Mike

Sounds great. Who wouldn't want the Women's cancer version of the E 350? Does it have a special distinguishing logo?

Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition

Cancer -- that's what *I* want to be reminded of whenever I drive my new car!

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

Hmm, I'm thinking pink pearlescent ribbon paintjob

Oooh! ws

Reply to
ws