"S-Class AMG version offered"

S-Class AMG version offered In October, a special edition of the Mercedes E 350 sedan will be introduced to help raise funds for the research of the Women's Cancer
Research Fund (WCRF). at http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend/20060824-123834-4246r.htm
Mike wrote:

Sounds great. Who wouldn't want the Women's cancer version of the E 350? Does it have a special distinguishing logo?
Ximinez
The Spanish Inquisition wrote:

Hmm, I'm thinking pink pearlescent ribbon paintjob
http://www.pinkribbonshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID 3
Oooh! ws
--
change to leews to mail

Cancer -- that's what *I* want to be reminded of whenever I drive my new car!
Geoff
--
"The interesting thing about Santa Cruz is that it provides
enduring evidence that people who are as dumb as a bowl of