S Class with a wood burning stove fitted

You had to be there....
Sadly there is no photograph but I am sure someone will tape it and upload it somewhere. The best bit was when the chimney blew off on the test track.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/thisweek.shtml
DIY car design
You've no doubt been inside a car at some point, and while there you probably noticed something. Cars aren't really like houses. They don't have stone cladding on the floor, and they don't have lamps, wing-backed chairs and wood laminate flooring. This is for a very good reason, a car is really designed for the purpose of conveying people from point A to point B. Hopefully this journey will be both comfortable, and safe.
If, however, you're unlucky enough to have a car with an interior design by Jeremy Clarkson then you probably aren't in for a safe ride. In fact, it may well be the last journey you ever take.
In his modified S Class, Jeremy even managed to fit a wood burning fire, which filled the car with a terrifying amount of smoke, and added yet more weight to a car that was laden down with two tonnes of concrete floor.
Indeed. Saw it. Was pretty funny (but then the show is always full of humour and regularly makes my 9-yr-old laugh out loud), but I was surprised see that the driver's chair wasn't screwed down since otherwise it was very dangerous, even on a private track.
DAS
"Gordon Hudson" < snipped-for-privacy@usenet3.hostroute.co.uk> wrote in message
news:447a0591$0$781$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aaisp.net.uk...

Here is the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
oDhQTjz-4
Here is their real review of the new S Class:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZWf8xk5Y5w

When looking at the video, I found something really amusing. The black S-Class colliding into other S-Class had the numberplate ending with 666. Must be omen or something...