S211 320 CDI

I am a new member of this forum ( I live in Italy) . I have just signed for a S211 320 CDI elegance which will be delivered late in december. My car will be fitted with the Nokia 6320i,Comand, cd changer
and the easy pack kit. I would like to ask: 1) I realized I made the mistake of not ordering bixeon lights,is it possible to retrofit bixeon? how much would cost? 2) where can I find on line detailed information (or manual) on Comand ? 3) have the electrical problems which afflicted the early produts been solved?
Thanks
Rino Costa wrote:

Yes, of course it is technically possible.

DEFINITELY too much!!
Contact your dealer IMMEDIATELY = TOMORROW and try to change your order to a car WITH Bi-Xenon headlamps - until some very short time before the car is produced you can change details.

On the GERMAN MB website the complete owner's manual is online in GERMAN language.

Things have gone better - everybody knows NOT to buy a car from the first production year (E-Class now in the middle of the second)
Juergen