S280 air conditioning

My merc has air-con not cooling. What possibly could be the problem(s) and what are remedies. Any idea about costs (in aussie dollars?). Thanks ps

"My merc has air-con not cooling. What possibly could be the problem(s) and what are remedies. Any idea about costs (in aussie dollars?). Thanks ps"
Impossible to diagnose with no info. Could be as simple as a blown fuse, or as serious as a leaking evaporator.
Thank you, Sir. I checked on costs for replacing leaking evaporator and price ranges from A$3,500 to $9,000! Whoa. And another topping up gas and putting dye and checking after a week. Chap said it could be leak from o'ring or anything else. Cost to do this work of topping gas and adding dye is A$70. ps

Have u check the gas in the reservoir