s320

I have been driving a S320 for the last three years. I bought it new. I have asked for maintenance every week, for one reason or another. The main joke has been the low pressure in rignt front wheel. It has lately been fully fixed. I was 5 miles on the road that I had a red alarm for low pressure, this time in front left tire. I carry some sort of repair insurance, which comes to an end in October next. I know that repairs by mercedes are rather expensive. So that I have some choices: go without the repair insurance Ihave enough trouble, should I pay) because that option looks very expensive, but in my case it paid for itsel, but it cannot be renewed. go and buy a new car. Everybody will laugh at that. Right? go to the BMW sales office. Any comment? robert hirschel

Reply to
Robert Hirschel

Hi

Check out the Lexus if you want fault free motoring, cheaper too!

Ash

Reply to
ash burton

great. Why not?

"ash burton" a écrit dans le message de news: WZTzi.42357$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to
Robert Hirschel

Crappy sterile road feel and total lack of character.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

A good description of the S320. But RH was complaining of poor reliability and high repair cost. I don't recall him asking about road feel and character.

Reply to
ash burton

I am not sure of having been clear: I paid for a repair insurance, and I must say that I did not pay a cent when I asked for help from at least two agents. Of course, I did not pay either in my hometown. My hometown is Nancy, France. I asked for help The Lyon 'France) agent on a sunday morning (dead battery) and the Gstaad agent (Switzerland) (erratic tire low pressure alarm) both without even mentionning a charge. I must say that the outside air temp has never been working, that the right front seat has been blocked for a while. The "radar" whistles if a cat crosses the street a hundred yards away. And I miss probably a few more.

I would like to inform the Mercedes general manager, because I know that when the Mercedes people don't like a problem, they just forget to mention it in their book. yours

"ash burton" a écrit dans le message de news: iF1Ai.59715$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to
Robert Hirschel

Figures that in a addition to being a troll you are a top poster.

I have never driven an S320, but doubt it is anywhere near as bland as a lexus.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Ash

Reply to
ash burton

Try Mercedes-Benz France HQ in the first instance.

Now I see why you wanted the HQ in Stuttgart, but I still think you should try MB France first, unless you have done that already.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Hello Folks, I have a 1994 MB S320, i need halp with removing and replacing the leaky waterpump. Any help wiith diagrams, articles "how to remove" this leaky waterpump would be higly appriciated. thanks in advance. My email is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
aasat2000