S430 2005 MY Instrument Panel Problems

When I had my B service last month, they replaced the instrument panel due to a safety concern that the illumination could go dead and distract the driver. Since then, the trip computer seems strange. I only get about 5
mpg city driving and 19 mpg highway (compared to 15 and 25, respectively, prior to the service).
Is this a problem with the instrument panel computer or did they mess up my engine with the B service and I'm really getting such abysmal mpg.
Thanks, Ricky

You should easily see if the mileage really had changed that much. The computer can be calibrated, don't know which part calibration affects but it looks like the engine management gives uncalibrated data and the calibration would occur at the instrument cluster. Would need prorramming by DAS.