S550 Facelift coming soon?

Does anyone know when the current S550 will get a facelift? Also, will an S450 version be coming to the US?
My lease (2005 S430) expires September 2008 and am thinking of switching to
current S550 early or should I wait if an S450 will be available in US or for the facelifted version.
Thanks in advance. Ricky
Ricky E wrote:

In 2009.

Dunno. But doubt it personally.

Get the S550.
In late autumn 2008 the all-new 7-series BMW will be available (here in Germany),

W221 MOPF in 2009.
All-new Audi A8 also in 2009.

Juergen
P.S.: All-new E-Class W212 will be presented in September 2009 (sedan). New CLC (made in Brazil!) will be presented in spring 2008. A-Class face-lift (W169) in September 2008.
on Saturday 15 December 2007 01:53 pm, someone posing as Juergen . took a rock and etched into the cave:

Just out of curiosity - why do people even think of putting Audi anywhere *near* the same league as BMW or Mercedes?
--
www.perfectreign.com

PerfectReign wrote:

Because they _are_ in the same league.
Juergen

Is this W212 presentation for the US? I thought it would be March for Europe?
Anonymous wrote:

Presentation will be either A) sedan at the Swiss Geneva Salon, March 2009 T-Model at German IAA, September 17th to 27th or B) sedan at German IAA, September 2009, 17th to 27th T-model in 2010
Historically - and based upon the (relatively advanced) stage of testing - A) seems very likely, however in the last months B) can be heard often (Sorry, can't go further into details).