Sappiest and Ugliest G-Class ever...

Boy, I'm so glad we're not living in the 1980s!

Reply to
OM

For the 80's it's quite avant-garde, and it was a specialty designed car

It's been on the market for at least a year, I cruise kfzmarkt.de and mobile.de frequently (we've bought 6 cars there), apparently everyone else thinks it's ugly as well =)

cp

Reply to
cp

Nice site! I need one of those armored Maybachs that they have on the site for my DC Metro commuting.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Yeah, kfzmarkt.de and mobile.de (ebay site now)

=)

cp

Reply to
cp

What? You condemn a whole era just because of one lousy car? :-)

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling