Sappiest and Ugliest G-Class ever...

http://tinyurl.com/zgxbp
Boy, I'm so glad we're not living in the 1980s!

For the 80's it's quite avant-garde, and it was a specialty designed car
It's been on the market for at least a year, I cruise kfzmarkt.de and mobile.de frequently (we've bought 6 cars there), apparently everyone else thinks it's ugly as well =)
cp
Nice site! I need one of those armored Maybachs that they have on the site for my DC Metro commuting.
.

Yeah, kfzmarkt.de and mobile.de (ebay site now)

=)
cp
What? You condemn a whole era just because of one lousy car? :-)
DAS
"OM" < snipped-for-privacy@none.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@pcisys.net...