sat nav unit

Can anyone sell me a sat nav unit for the new shape E Class? 2002 Model

No. I take it you don't want a MB original Comand set up?

I would be happy with the command unit?

I was being sarcastic! To retro fit comand would cost over two grand! I don't think you dealer even has the instructions to retrofit as MB believe it not financially viable. Buy a Tom Tom. 350 to 550.

hi i have the mercedes sat nav that replaces the stereo and the directions come up on the dash screen it was over a 1000 but its yours for 500 inc ariel and cd

Contact... http://www.mbenznl.com /
They are the one to talk to.