Save $10,000 on a 2003 Mercedes Brilliant Silver CLK Coupe-Must Sell !

Private owner has to sell this car-I split up with my girlfriend! Check it out-I have it listed on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $23669672

why does splitting up with a girl friend mean you have to sell a car? Dont you have more money now? Richard

I have no interest in a used car but could you please send me a picture of your ex-girlfriend?

it