Schrempp's Contract may be extended!

"I would like him to stay longer" after his contract expires, said Jurgen Langer, an employee representative on the board, which has 20 members.
" The U.S. is a problem, but I think his strategy is right."
Mr. Schrempp declined Tuesday to say if he wants or would accept a contract extension. "If the board asks me, then I will have to think about it," the 59- year-old executive said. "I'm very energetic. I'm in top shape. I have been here for more than 40 years. This is my life."
http://www.quicken.com/investments/news_center/story/?story=NewsStory/dowJones/20031008/ON200310080034000030.var&column=P0DFP
I do not know if this is good or bad for Daimler but I know I will enjoy reading McBrue's hilarious broadsides if they retain Mr. Schrempp.
.
Don't you mean Shrimp?