SD300 Aircon Pump

Hi, anyone know how I can get hold of a servicable aircon pump for a 1982 300SD? Ideally I would like to source one in the UK but am happy to have one
shipped from the US or another country if prices are reasonable enough. Any help gratefully appreciated -- it's been really hot over here recently! Thanks.