Search for a Left Front Fender & Left Front Door for 1987 300-E

I searching for a left front fender and a left front door that are in excellent condition for a 1987 300-E. It would absolute be great, if they both were gold. I believe MB calls it champagne gold.
If anyone has the above mentioned items, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@att.net. Thanks in advance.

car-part.com
I would help if we knew where you are...... shipping from Fresno, Calif to Timbuktu is mighty expen$ive!!!
Thanks in advance.
Karl,
I am in Columbus, Ohio.
Bill Hollon