Search for a Left Front Fender & Left Front Door for 1987 300-E

I searching for a left front fender and a left front door that are in excellent condition for a 1987 300-E. It would absolute be great, if they both were gold. I believe MB calls it champagne gold.

If anyone has the above mentioned items, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@att.net. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
William Hollon

car-part.com

Reply to
Richard

I would help if we knew where you are...... shipping from Fresno, Calif to Timbuktu is mighty expen$ive!!!

Reply to
Karl

Karl,

I am in Columbus, Ohio.