Searching for '96 c220 a/c compressor - finders fee!

Hi...I'm doing research on A/C compressors, and I need to find a stock one from a '96 Mercedes c220. It does not need to be working, but it does need to be original to the car. I will pay all expenses of you bringing the car into the shop of your choice and having the compressor replaced. In exchange you would have to take some photos of the compressor before having it removed, ship me the old compressor, and possibly fill out some forms.

OR---if you can find the compressor with a verifiable vin history for sale or in a wreck, I will give you a $100 finders fee.

Interested? Please email me as soon as possible with your VIN and any parts numbers you can get off of your Compressor. And if you have any questions or any ideas as to where I could find this compressor please let me know. Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
NicMeth