Seat Upholstery "sagging" in new SL500

Page 2 of 2
The SL 55 still sounded unrefined with the top up when I stepped hard on the throttle. I don't mind the engine making a bit more noise when you press hard but the raspiness had no redeeming sound qualities for
me. It just sounded like an old truck and I have a truck already.
I feel the same about the SL 500's engine. It's quite adequate and since it is a GT style car, it's perfect - IMO you don't want a GT pretending to be boy racer. They are opposites in refinement.
Oh my, and you really think that's a problem? You may habe bigger problems :-) It's leather, not rubber! You should have a look at my $5k couch. cheers

GlobetrotterDoug wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE25195498&categoryc38 .
That looks fine to me. No leather is going to stay "tight" forever. It's normal to have some stretch. I wouldn't worry about it, if was you. Just make sure you clean and condition your leather and look after it.
--
CND

Lightening strikes, the pages keep on turning - [Anastacia]
GlobetrotterDoug wrote:

Welcome to the new quality of MB.... or the lack of.