Seattle winter tires

Anybody care to make a recommendation for a studless? I'm leaning toward Nokian but not sure which one would be the best choice.
TIA

have about 12k miles on them I'd love to sell since I've moved to FLA __________________________________________ Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
195 65 16's? Are they R's or RSi's? How much? Is it worth the hassle to ship them to 98258?
JD Blackwell
jdoe wrote:

even in a few inches of snow they were great I used to use them 3 or 4 months a year and I have no clue how much it would cost to ship from 32082 __________________________________________ Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Nokian R is the one to get... unless you live in Colorado condition... then I'd opt for studded Hakka instead.... which is super extreme winter driving.
Nokian R is the newest one of the studless tire... it is a step ahead of the RSi... that I have.
Tiger wrote:

That's the kind of answer I was looking for. Thanks!!
JD
JD wrote:

In Coeur d'Alene, ID we had 200" of snow last year and I've never used studded tires in my life. Drove a Porsche 911 in all kinds of weather in northern New Mexico and never had any trouble. I feel studs are only good for contractors that are employed to repave roads.
The freeway to Spokane is a mess...primarily because of studded tires. Drive like you know what you are doing and you won't need them. You have AWD and great breaks on that E320!!! Just don't do any racing in the winter! ;-)
Joe
Good to know Joe... my experience is Nokian studless tires for more than 8 years. Can't imagine the need to studded tires... only Tirerack suggestions tells me more about why some need studded tires.