Self Leveling Control Valve - HELP!!!

Does anyone know where I can find a good used, rebuilt or inexpensive new, self leveling control valve (hydraulic suspension valve) for a '81 300TD? I'm hoping not to spend $500 for a new one and I'd rather
get one that is in working condition than try to rebuild mine. I thought I saw one somewhere on the internet for around $270 but I can no longer find it. I also, need the hydraulic oil line that runs from the valve to the left side (drivers side) accumulator/pressure resevroir.
Thanks, Gary
they are disposable and have a designed life of 10 years. nothing is available to rebuild them with, nothing genuine anyway. why spend money on a used one that's probably at the end of its life anyway.
us 6.9 owners have 2 of them to worry about !