Sensor for outside temperature thermometer

Hi to all. Could anyone point me to the location of the thermometer sensor that is used to display the outside temperature on the dashbord. My C280 97 model seems
to overstate the outside temparature and I am of opinion that it may be loose or dangling around in the engine-bay and therefore over read by picking up engine temp or under bonnet temp aswell. Is it easy to replace this sensor/thermometer? Any advice will be very appreciated.
Thank you in advance, Regards, Andrè Nortier
Add pictures here
✖
pull the front plate if its like the older cars it is hiding there
the case, minus a few cans!
Add pictures here
✖
Thank you very much