Service F

I own a 2003 E-320 MB with 48K miles and at the moment the vehicle is indicating a service F is required. What work is the dealer going to perform to my car for service F.
Thanks Mike
In reality, service D and F that pop up on the 211 cluster does not mean doodily squat. Depending on time and mileage, you get services 1 thru 14. Not sure why letters appear for FSS on the 211. Even after a recall to fix a FSS problem with cluster coding, to bring the FSS system to USA specs, it still does the letter crap. Fortunately, MB only has this stupid FSS system on the 211 E class. All the others are standard A and B service.

As little as possible for the maximum possible income!
Huw