Service in D.C. Area?

Morning, folks -

Can anyone recommend a good private garage for repair work on Mercedes in the Washington, D.C. area? I'm willing to spend some time getting there provided the garage in question is that good and trustworthy.

Thanks in advance for your helpful suggestions!

Smith

Reply to
John Smith

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 10:19:46 -0500, John Smith had to open a new box of zerones to say:

Bill Ditmire of Ditmire Motorworks suggested this facility when my

240D needed some attention... He was right... It's a good shop...

Springfield Motors Inc.

6536 Backlick Rd, Springfield, VA 22150 Phone: (703) 451-7272

zenit

Reply to
zenit

Reply to