service indicator

How can I reset the serice indicator on a Merc C180 S reg ?
Having been made redundant, I cant afford Sterlings service, and just had a service at a local garage, but It still needs the indicator resetting on the
oddometer.
Dont suppose its easy, some sort of Merc speciallity that will cost me dear ?
--

.. To@d ..

Worked a treat. Got a bit worried because it took quite a while for the beep, but it did, and its reset. Many thanks, IOU at least a pint.
to@d

The service counter supposes you put the fully synethic oil in with a new oil filter.