Service Manuals?

I am finally getting a little comfortable and frustrated with my first MB and diesel W210. Would anybody recommend some service manuals so that maybe I can do some of the maintenance myself or at least educate myself enough to know when my mechanic is ripping me off?

Tiger and TG, you have always been helpful. What service manuals do you use?

Thanks!

Reply to
MB

I do only spark plug and air filter changes on my W210 gas so I can't be helpful.

Suggest you look at some sites:

T.G. Lambach

I got Mercedes Benz service manuals and WINS (which I haven't really used it lately). Mostly it is my experience when I worked on my own cars.

Reply to
Tiger

Have a look on eBay.uk (maybe others) for the workshop information system DVDs, also the parts DVDs are very helpful with exploded diagrams.

Reply to
Roger