Service reminder

Just had my 2005 CLK320 serviced by my local mechanic but he didn't reset the service reminder which keeps popping up every time the car starts up. Does anyone know how to reset this?
Alan
It is in your owners manual.

here is page from 06 CLK. see if this helps.....
http://i12.tinypic.com/6jpl8ox.jpg
How do you reset it off on a 1999 C280? TIA, EJ in NJ