Service shop recomend Sunnyvale, CA for C240

My C240 just went out of waranty 4 years and 15,000 miles. Smythe Europian did the small amount of waranty work. I think they did a very good job however, an A service is $250 and a B service is $450 and a
brake flush is $90. The only independent I know of in my area is Anton Lappe in Mt. View. Anyone have any info on him ar others in my area?
Bob