servo

I have bought a 79 300td and i'm having all of the problems at once glow plug.heater.rear height adjutment valves. live in minneapolis so cold start stugg the problem now is no heat just fan on def were do I start to look have got a new

Reply to
kjs300td

I'm not a benz mechanic--I just drive them. I'm on my second deisel, though, and I can say that having the valves adjusted did the trick for me when she didn't want to start easily, especially in colder weather. Hope your other problems are not too bad.

Reply to
wolfpuppy

No heat? At all? Does blower run? Or not? What happens when you press DEF (with engine running)?

What have you done so far?

Reply to
T.G. Lambach