SHOCK REPLACMENT

seems stright foward it been a Benz what suprises am i going to bump into?
82 300sd
the case, minus a few cans!

Front is pretty easy... just follow the instruction. The rear is a bit harder as you have to remove rear seats... but otherwise easy.
thanx should have asked what kind. for what i have in this boat now good is fine. don't need the best
the case, minus a few cans!
Always buy Bilstein... one change will last you forever... (Bilstein Touring is NOT the same).
AMEN to Tiger!
I went WAY too long before replacing (in fact, one actually broke off before I finally broke down and did it) and the improvement in the ride was fantastic. Plus, I know that I'll never have to do it again!
ts

Yep, they're easy - UNLESS you have what happened to me, once on the front and once on the rear - the d$%#$d bolts broke off in the arm!
Replacing the fronts WOULD have taken about an hour - it took four because I had to drill out the bolt from the hole, and re-tap the thread. Nothing challenging, just tedious, "boring" work. Same deal on the back, although pulling the seat takes a little more time.
ts