Shop CD for 1997 E320

I am still trying to find either a source for a shop manual OR the MBZ CD for this car. I have a number of little things that need attending to. Anyone know the availability? or a release date?
Thanks, Ken
I don't believe there will be a CD for the newer models. Mercedes is distributing technical information at:
http://www.startekinfo.com/StarTek /
MC

Have a ferrit about on E Bay, probably for most for sale on there, you will need a parrot on your shoulder, and practice saying "Aye...Jim Lad" though