Shop Manual C280.....

I have looked and looked for a shop manual for a C280 and have yet to find one. I did find some for model years other than mine (94) but I am not sure if they would be relevant to my model (probably not). Anyone
know if this exists?
I checked Amazon, Chilton's, Haynes, millions of google hits and all the other usual sites with no luck.
Thanks, CHA 1994 C280 1992 BMW 325TD - RIP/Good Riddance