Show DVDs in 2005 Nav System

The 2005 Mercedes with Nav have the capability to show DVDs, but it has been disabled (I'm sure due to lawyer concerns.) Anyone know of a way to re-enable it, especially while car is parked? Thanks.
Doug

Jaime Kopchinski worked on the Bencker Nav system. FInd and ask him, he's around and ought to know the answer to this question.

I'm not aware of any cheap tricks or secret codes, but these guys claim they offer the equipment you need:
www.nav-tv.com
--
- RODNEY
Rodney T. Grill wrote:

The most interesting part of this post ( to me ) is the unspoken fact that a large portion of the population cannot stand to be parted from their video ( mind control ) entertainment and will avail themselves of any opportunity to hook into their mental data feed.
.

So what's your point? 8*)
The point is that they are disabled for a reason. The manufacturer and the police do not want drivers to look at TV when the cars are moving. There are many ways in which on can commit suicide without taking others along.