Signature Glass?

Hello all,
Does anybody out there know if new windshield glass is available with the "Joe Daimler" signature in the lower right hand corner? The glass in my
'86 560 is starting to look a little pitted and I would replace it sooner rather than later if I could get the exact replacement glass with the logo. Most folks wouldn't care about such things, but I suspect a few of you will sympathize with me.
Thanks in advance!
Marc Ceniceros
The logo you seek is a simple decal that was, and may still be, given away free by M-B dealers.
TG, please elaborate..:O) image of it available?
alex