Sirius Satellitte Radio has to go to dealer to unlock playboy radio channel

I've been trying to add the Playboy radio channel to my subscription. It can't be done over the internet or by calling customer support. Today, after talking to second level support I was told that on a
Mercedes, the dealer would have to unlock the channel. Mine won't go above 184. Anybody else with the same experience? My car is a 2006 C230 with dealer installed Sirius.