Now that I have a Bluetooth compatible cell phone I would love to connect it to my 1997 SL-500. The car has an analog phone installed, could one use the
wiring, etc. while using a Bluetooth adapter?
I would like to hear from anyone who has a working Bluetooth cell phone connection in the 1997 SL-500.