SL 600 Engine check light

I accidently put way to much "Mystery Oil" in my SL 600 and sure enough, half a tank later the Check engine light came on. My theory is it contaminated my oxegon sensor (sensors?) and I am using gasoline cleaner to
clean them off. Anyone agree with me on this? It has always passed California smog tests with flying colors and I can't believe it is anything else. Do I have to take a clamp off a battery post to turn off the light off in case the sensors are cleaned? Runs great. You can see why i do not want to take it to a dealer cause you know its gonna be a grand no matter what.
Take it to Autozone - they'll read the OBDII for free so you can get the codes. Post them here. My guess would be that fuel trim sensors are showing an error and might clear after running a through a few tanks of fuel (high octane - and no more Mystery Oil).
Thanks. SW

fuel
I took it to an independant and they charged 172 US to get codes with a scanner. Here is what they note: #P0132 Oxygen Sensor voltage not to lean. Tested Sensors, they tested slow. Also show codes: #96 Starter lock out #128 front left wheel speed sensor #224 Idle speed contact switch The check Engine light is now off and has not come back on. Should I replace Oxygon sensors so it will pass emmissions test in CA? I notice I can buy Ox Sensors with connectors already on. Would these be best? Is all of this fixable by a home mechanic? Thanks

fuel