SL Benz v SC Lexus

I considering a coupe also. One of my colleagues has an SC430, while another has an SL55 AMG. I have driven with both, and I consider the Lexus a "nicer car." Cute and functional. The benz has more power, is bigger, and has more umph!, etc., and my be an overall "better car", but I am not convinced that it justifies the more than double price of the Lex. Has anyone given any thoughts to a comparison of these vehicles?

Thanks

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk