sl190 Mercedes convertible question

Where does one list a 1956 mercedes sl190 convertible that has not been on the road since 1987 and we are not sure if it still runs. It has been taken
out of storage recently and needs tlc.

My driveway seems like a good place for it... ;~)
Where are you located?
Don't list it, sell it to me instead :-)) Where are you located?