SL320 window regulator replacement...any advice

It appears that I can't stall the replacement of the window regulator any longer. I have the instructions for removal of the door panel from a previous post http://www.astro-nut.com/mb-door.html which are very good and
greatly appreciated. Are there any subtleties that I need to be aware of ? Any hints and guidance will be greatly appreciated. Peter