SL500 1996 AC/clima control

Hello
My AC/Clima control is stuck i automatic. It dosn't change if I press other buttons. The only button that works is the (roll)button that controls the level of
heat.
Any suggestions.
Michael Denmark
mbs wrote:

Yes, the button sticks. Take out the unit, using the same keys you would to remove a stereo, clean it off, and put it back in. The keys are like $12 at the stealership if you don't have a set. If the button is broken, you will need to either get it repaired, or find a used one. They pop up on eBay from time to time for a reasonable price.

You need a new pushbutton assssembly. THey're cheap used and very expensive new or rebuilt. Look on ebay.